Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Back to reading Waking Beauty

With all of my current library books read, I can go back to reading Waking Beauty. And I could swear that I was much farther then a few pages. Also I know some of you are wondering about a certain book I lost a few months back. Its still missing. Like I have looked everywhere in my house. I have absolutely no idea where it went. So I'm just going to post what I have so far on The Devil Laughed. Then I'm going to do some serious begging for some money to get a new book. Now watch after I get a new one, I'll find the old one. That would be my luck. Anyways, I almost lost this book as well. The disadvantages of remodeling your room to fit more books and also getting ready for the big move in July. Well I'm aiming for July. Maybe sooner, maybe later. But either way I'm getting my butt to Baltimore. But I'm going to go read this book. I have a long night ahead of me and its so nice to actually have a book to read while I wait for the night to go by. Unlike last time. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment