Friday, October 9, 2015

Started reading Up to Me by M. Leighton

So no one took part in my poll. Which kind of makes me sad. Anyways, the library has decided my next book. Nothing like getting a book and finding out its due in a week and a half. So I'm putting Waking Beauty aside and grabbed Up to Me. This is the second book in a series and the first book had a huge twist that most people don't see. Well they joke about what the big secret and don't realize that they are actually right. Anyways, I'm kind of curious what adventures the second book holds. Because if I remember correctly there was someone watching our leading lady at the end of the first book. I don't remember anyone's names or anything really. Its actually been a while since I read the first book, but I'm looking forward to reading the second book. Maybe it will remind me of some things that were in the first book. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment