Thursday, October 29, 2015

Worst reader ever

I have done no reading whats so ever. Okay maybe I read about six pages, but that was about it. I think I'm still caught up with Requiem. That book kept me up for hours, even after I was done reading it. Also I'm just not getting into Waking Beauty. I know I'm only like twenty three pages in, but I'm practically falling asleep as I read it. It is a very slow beginning. I hate slow beginnings. Don't get me wrong. Its quite interesting seeing this side of an old fairy tale. But I'm a type of person that loves action right away. Maybe I'll pick up the book again at a later date. But until then. I'll read what ever book I pick up from the library or from the monster of a pile on my dresser. Maybe I'll finally find my missing book. Who know? But I'm going to head out for now. I'm on a roll with Donny and I like to get a head start on NaNoWriMo because I'm a cheater like that. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment