Friday, October 2, 2015

Started reading Waking Beauty by Sarah E. Morin

So my next read is one I won a while back. I haven't had a chance to read it until now because I have so many books. I really need to stop buying more books. Anyways, from what little I've read the book is kind of like Sleeping Beauty but more of a reality. No sleeping princess is going to be perfect when the prince finally saves her. She isn't going to wake up and fall madly in love with her savior. She probably won't even be able to do a lot of things like the movies portray. So far this book has told us everything the movies haven't. The sleeping princess is covered in dust from years of being by herself. She can't even talk because she hasn't had anything to drink for hundreds of years. I think so far this book has shown what you really should expect when you find a sleeping princess. Now I wonder what other fairytale curve balls this books is going to throw next. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment