Monday, October 9, 2017

Almost done reading The Haunted

Bookies,

Can I say finally? I'm almost done with the book. It feels like it took way too long. But sadly, I don't know how much more I actually need to read since Goodreads is down for the night. How am I supposed to share my opinions on the books I read? I'm sure the site will be back up when I post this. Anyways, I feel like I have learned nothing since the last time I posted. This is a very slow moving book. I hate to say it, but I don't really like it. But I don't hate it either. Of course, there was that one moment where Abbey thought she found out Kristen's secret boyfriend and she ended up being wrong.  Then we get some new mystery characters, but I think they are the same ones from before just disguised to look different. I only say this because I don't think they are actually human.  I'm thinking they are like demons or evil ghosts. Or, something like that. I'm not completely done with the book, but I'm pretty sure that I will be done in the next few days. If not tomorrow. I'm just hoping that the last book will be a little bit better than this one.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment