Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Started reading Never Never: Part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Hello Bookies,

I got a huge stack from the library in preparation for my road trip tomorrow. Sadly, I think I'm going to finish some of these books before the road trip even starts. One of those books is probably going to be Never Never: Part Three. I'll probably finish it while I am at work. I can only mess around on the computer for so long before I start getting really bored. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to finally find out what the hell has been going on in the story. Why are they losing their memories? What is it that needed to be forgotten? Will they ever finish the never-ending chain? If they do break it, how do they do it? So many questions that I'm on the edge of my seat just dying to dive into this book. Both Collen and Tarryn don't disappoint with this book and I even requested on of Tarryn's books from the library so I am not in the complete dark with her. High expectations there. Anyways, enough rambling. I have a book to read.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment