Friday, October 13, 2017

Started reading Never Never part 2 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

So much reading, Bookies. Also when did I read the first part of this book? It feels like forever. Honestly, I'm actually surprised by how fast I was able to get my hands on this book when I requested it. I'm sure it's going to be a pretty quick read. Also, I think I would like to have all the books together next time so then I can read the whole situation all as one big story. That way I don't have to sit here wondering what is going on because it takes me so long to get the next part in the series. Anyways, I do remember that our two main characters keep loosing their memory for some reason. It's like the big mystery we have to solve or figure out in the whole series. And I do remember that the first book ended with one of our main characters going missing. I think this book is going to be focused on trying to find her while trying to remember what is all going on. This calls for it to be something interesting. But I'm going to go read now and get ready for my big road trip next week. Thank the Lord for book pick up day at the library.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment