Monday, October 16, 2017

Manga Post #9

Bookies,

I'm still looking for recommendations for a new Manga series to read. Make sure you guys leave your suggestions on that so that we don't keep talking about the same two mangas every time I have a library pick up.

I think I'm still in the refresher stage with this series. Still, nothing I haven't seen in the anime yet. I know that the animes sometimes are different from the mangas but this time around it is pretty accurate. Anyways, the village is under attack and the 4th Hokage has to fight his fallen comrades slash teachers.  Anyways, things are going into chaos. Naruto is also on his way to help any way he can. I'm pretty sure that this volume is still going to be a refresher for me. So the post is going to be pretty short. Only because I am not really learning anything new. I just have good compliments to whoever made the anime because they did a really good job following the story. I just wish that there was more I can say because I feel like I should so that the post isn't so short. I'm hoping that the next volume will have something new in it. I'm pretty sure everyone has either read or watched the anime by now and we all know what happens after the attack on the village. But, I do have to admit that the volume I got was missing some pieces. Why would someone tear pieces out of a book? It's kind of heartbreaking to see. But it's something I can't help. Good thing I know what most of the story that is going on that I don't end up confused. I think this is the third Naruto volume I had to deal with something missing. The disrespect is real.

I started the anime series for Tokyo Ghoul and I don't hate it, but I don't like that it doesn't follow the mangas. I couldn't watch it without complaining to my mom about how out of order it is. Sadly I won't be able to see the live action movie while it's airing this week in theaters. I was really looking forward to that. Sadly, I don't remember any of what I read in the last volume because the anime has me all mixed up. Which just makes me sad more. So diving into this volume had a little bit of hope that it would remind me of what our main character went through. Which it did. Thank the Lord for small blessings. Anyways, there is a big battle going on because a ghoul is so obsessed to eat our main character that he even kidnaps a young woman as bait. You even get a little back story on one of the characters. But luckily the battle ends with the bad ghoul in defeat. Almost didn't happen but it did. Pretty much had me at the edge of my seat for that whole scene. So far I've been really into the series. I have to say that the mangas are way better than the anime. I wish I could tell you guys more, but that would just ruin the volume and the series. But, I do suggest you guys go check it out if you haven't.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment