Monday, October 16, 2017

Started reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Hello Bookies,

This book doesn't look as big as I thought it would. So I might actually be able to finish it pretty quickly. Probably too quick since I have a 14-hour ride down to Oklahoma in a few days. Anyways, I'm still not a huge fan of the books. The first one felt like it took forever to read. Like it dragged on and focused more on the details than on the actual story. I'm hoping the second book is a bit better. I also don't expect it to follow the movies because we are dealing with Hollywood here. They don't follow any books to the T. Wish they would, but they just don't. Anyways, I've only read the first chapter and so far it is okay. I can't say much because it is only the first chapter. I don't know if I'm feeling the book until I'm about halfway. First impressions are that my expectations for this book are very low.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment