Thursday, October 5, 2017

Reading the Haunted part 2

Long time no see Bookies,

I probably already did a part two for reading this book, but me being an idiot probably deleted it on accident because my computer was being equally as dumb. Gotta love technology on some days. Anyways, I know I'm highly dragging my feet on this book. I'm just now halfway. I should have this book done by now but to be honest, it's kind of boring. There is nothing going on. Just our main character living her everyday life with her ghost boyfriend. It's getting to the point that I'm about to just chuck the series, I'm so bored. I have other books waiting for me to pick up from the library. So if this book doesn't speed up soon, it's going back. I can't help but feel like the main character is just a constant whiner and complainer. Yes, we have some mystery characters that pop up every once in a while that keep the story interesting, but they only show up what feels like every ten chapters. They are like the only reason why you want to continue to read. Only because you want to know who these two characters are and what their problem is. If they showed up more, then I might not be complaining as much. Let's just hope that I don't decide that Kdramas and Game of Thrones are more interesting than this book, just until I finish the book. Or I will have to request it from the library once again. As far as I know, though, I'm a little disappointed.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment