Thursday, October 19, 2017

Manga Post #10

Bookies,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have everything read by the time I get to Oklahoma in two days. I sure hope not, but it's a possibility. Work is going so slow that I've read a whole book in four hours. FOUR HOURS!!! That is probably a record for me. But in the book's defense, it was only a little under 200 pages. But still. It shouldn't take me that long to read a book. We should be so busy that it takes me all day, instead, I'm reading. And, really thinking this is a waste of time.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a few guest judge me for reading this if they don't already. But I don't really care. It strikes up a conversation with my fellow nerds who walk through the lobby. Anyways, now I'm learning some new things. Kind of. This is where everything was kind of on and off for me when I was watching the Anime. Some I remember, some I don't. I do remember the flashbacks that explained Gaara's past. I'm sure the more I read the series, the more it will look familiar to me. I'm just waiting for Itachi to finally show up in the series. I know it's short-lived, but he's still my favorite character for some reason. What can I say? I love the villains in any story for some reason. Even in some movies, I love the villains. That probably says a lot about me. And, not in a good way. Anyways, the fight between Naruto and Gaara are now underway. I have a feeling that this is going to go faster than it did in the anime. Only because reading mangas are so much quicker than waiting a whole day for a new episode. Maybe that is why I stopped watching the anime. I just didn't like the waiting all that much.

I had to stop my little brother from taking this book from me. I don't think he is quite ready to read something like this until he is a little bit older. I'm sure it's not that bad, but I don't want to get yelled at by my mom. Better safe than sorry. Anyways, there is a new crazy investigator in town. Also, more ghouls causing trouble. Honestly, I really don't know what to say that won't ruin the whole volume and series. But I will say that our main character gets kidnapped by someone that Touka knows. I'm sure most of you know already who it is. Honestly, I don't know how long this series has actually been out. Anyways, things are pretty intense with this whole organization in the ghoul world that is killing the investigators and them trying to show that ghouls are more superior. Our main character gets dragged into the mess and he even sacrifices himself. The way that the volume ended had me asking for more, but I can't get the next volume until after I get back from Oklahoma. Which kind of makes me sad. I guess I just have to sit and wait then. I hate waiting.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment