Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Almost done reading Never, Never Part 3

Bookies,

I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with Silas at this point. At this point in the story, Silas has to make Charlie love him all over again. It's something that literally tugs at your heartstrings. I can't help but smile to myself as I picture everything that is going on in my head. I'm sure I have a few guests give me questioning looks since I'm reading while at work. It kind of makes me sad that I will be finishing this book soon in about ten pages. Also I wish I can find someone that is like Silas, or at least similar. Maybe not. I really don't know what I want. But right now, I really hope that this book has a good ending. I'm sure it does. Or, there will be some very unhappy readers out there in the world. Anyways, I highly recommend the series of books. I can't say they are for everyone, but they are still pretty good. I'm glad that I finally read and finished the series, but I'm also a little sad. I might actually buy the books when I get a chance. Either way, I think you guys should check out the books. They might become one of your favorite reads. I know that they are some of mine.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment