Sunday, January 15, 2023

Halfway through Uprooted

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm reading this book along with an audiobook. Why? Because there are too many words I struggle to pronounce and it is taking me forever to read. Anyways, I feel like I have learned so much in this book but I remember none of it. I think we can already predict how this whole reading experience is going to go. I went into this book knowing nothing about it. I couldn't even remember how it ended up on my holds list at the library. But I gave it the benefit of the doubt. There are some parts that are really good to the point I don't want to put the book down but majority of the time it kind of drags on and I just don't know what is going on. I will do a whole summary video on Youtube once I finish this book. But I'll probably do my actual thoughts here. So far the book is pretty forgettable. The only time I remember something in the book it involves the Wood. Like that is the main mystery in this book that I want answers to. What is these Woods? Why is it so evil and bad? How did it start in the first place? I doubt the book will tell me about it, but the only way to know for sure is to continue the journey of reading the book. Wish me luck.

so until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment