Sunday, January 29, 2023

Started reading Lock Every Door by Riley Sager

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm on to my second book of my 48 hour reading challenge. I have not officially started this book but I'm excited to start it. I don't know much about the book. I just know that it is a thriller mystery book, which is something I've been into lately. I don't recall reading any Riley Sager books in the past, but it is never too late to start. I just know that the book takes place in an apartment building and that is it. I did read the prologue which didn't give me much but a ton of questions. Now I just want to binge read this book and see what it is all about. What is about this apartment building that made one of its tenants get hit by a car and never want to go back to that place? 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment