Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Started reading Uprooted by Naomi Novik

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm starting a new book right away. I also have to be honest. I have no idea what this book is about. It was just sitting in my holds list for the library and I figured I would get it. The cover is gorgeous and it will pulls me in. Also this book is thicker than I expected it to be. This book was in the adult fantasy section at my library, a place I still haven't located in my many trips to the library. But from what I gathered while researching if this book was a series or not, which it is not, it's based on Polish Folklore. I could be wrong though. But I love folklore especially if it involves a different country.  Maybe this book was suggested to me at one point because of that very reason. I guess the only way to solve the mystery is to read to book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment