Thursday, November 23, 2023

About halfway through Home Before Dark

 

Hey there Bookies,

I want to continue my fairytale retelling, but this book has me hooked. We are basically trying to solve the truth of the house along with our main character. Strange things are happening while she is there and she doesn't want to believe that the book is true. She has been rationalizing everything going on in the book but there are some things that she can't explain. Also she is learning that not everything in the book is true. Like the cemetery in the forest. There is a cemetery but it is a pet cemetery. No bodies buried there, but that is the least of her problems. I guess the stain in the kitchen was hiding something even more sinister than a nest of snakes. You'll have to read to find out about that. But the book is getting really good and it is getting hard to put down. I have a feeling that this house is hiding more than what is found in the kitchen and I'm willing to find out what it is. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment