Monday, November 20, 2023

Finished reading A Whole New World

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm giving this book three out of five stars. Why? It is an interesting concept with having the Aladin we know in a different perspective. It is interesting to see how the main characters had to figure out how to defeat an all powerful sorcerer. But the story does drag on in some parts. The ending is also not as fulfilling as I feel like it should be. Even if it is a happy ending in some way. But if you want a retelling of a Disney movie, this is probably a book for you. I do look forward to listening to other books that are a part of this series. I'm curious how those other stories will play out with their villains. But it probably won't be for a while because I have a list I need to work through. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment