Thursday, November 23, 2023

Finished reading Home Before Dark

 

Hello Bookies,

This book's ending is full of twists that I don't know what to tell you. The secrets that get revealed in the ending is mind blowing. Of course we find out that the book the main character's father wrote has some truth to it, but he only did that to make the book feel more believable. The reason why he wrote the book was a bit of a shock to me. But you are going to have to read this book to find out. Also the missing girl is found but sadly not alive. So then on top of trying to find out if the house is really haunted, you have to figure out who killed the missing girl. Which is where all of the twists come in. I was so glued at the book at this point that I got mad whenever someone tried to take me away from it. I guess it is safe to say that Riley Sager hasn't disappointed me with their book so far. I can't wait to get my hands on another one of their books. I do highly recommend this book to those that like a little bit of mystery and a little bit of suspense. This book is getting a full five out of five stars from me.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment