Monday, November 20, 2023

Started reading Poisoned by Jennifer Donnelly

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm on to another book. I don't know what this book is about but I think it is a retelling of Snow White. But I'm not sure. I never read what the book is about so it doesn't ruin my reaction to the book. But from the prologue I read, it feels like a retelling of Snow White. I guess the only way I'm going to find out is by reading the book more. I do have the MP3 player version of this book because audiobooks are good to have when I'm just playing mindless games on my computer. My goal is to finish this book quick but with the holidays peeking their head around the corner, we will just have to see if I can finish this book in at least a week. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment