Thursday, November 19, 2015

Birthday Update

Hey fellow bookworms. I know I haven't been reading as much as I should. My writing is my first love and needs my full attention at the moment. But I'll get back to reading as soon as I can. Right now by the end of the day, I'm so mentally tired that I just pass out on my bed. This book that I'm writing is taking a lot out of me, but its turning out great. Or at least I hope it is. Right now I'm starting to second guess everything and just want to restart it. I really need to stop doing that. Maybe some words of encouragement will help me keep the version I have right now since I'm about halfway through the book and NaNoWriMo.
Anyways, its my birthday today. I'm spending my first hours into the day at work and writing my book. I did watch some videos on Youtube of my two favorite K-pop bands. I've pretty much have watched every video of BTS so far. But now that B.A.P. is back, I have to relearn everything. I got the names down except for one. But I know which one it is....sort of. Three of the members kind of look a like at times and it confused my little brain. Hopefully once I've watched all their videos I'll be able to pick out which member is what.
Anyways, back to my birthday. Its my second one since starting this blog. I've spent two birthdays now with the world and its kind of heartwarming. Writing this blog has really brought two of my loves together and its been fun. I know I don't post as much as I should, but I try. I'll try to improve on that as the year continues. Hopefully by next July I'll be relocating myself to the East Coast and improved on this blog. Also maybe I'll start a small video series for this blog by that time. That way you guys can learn a little bit more about my everyday life. Maybe I'll finally get published. Who knows what will happen by next July?
I look forward to today, well sort of. I will most likely get to have lunch with my mom at our usual spot. I'm looking forward to having an onion blossom for my birthday. I love onion blossoms, well mostly the sauce that comes with it. I won't get to actually celebrate my birthday until Saturday, the 21, because everyone has to work. Including me. But I look forward to my cake because I actually get a cake this time around. Thats the down side to having a birthday so close to Thanksgiving. We wait until Thanksgiving to celebrate it and we combine it with my grans' birthday. So instead of cake, we have birthday pie.
Its no big deal that we usually celebrate it a week later. The deal is that my family knows I hate pie. Okay I don't hate it. I eat the filling more than anything. I hate the crust, and my family always makes fun of me about it. They always tell me that the crust is the best part. I don't really think so. But it will be nice to actually have a cake for my birthday. Last year I had cheesecake for a birthday cake. That was pretty good and different. Grans and I shared a piece because I don't really like sweets that much and Grans can't have many sweets because she is diabetic.
Anyways, that is enough rambling from me. I'm just writing this so I don't have to work on Donny. I know I should since I'm so behind schedule. But I have no motivation to. Basically the story is building up to the part that was hinted in the Prologue and then it all just crashes down to the end I hinted about. I'm pretty satisfied with the ending and I hope all of you are as well. I also hope you guys are enjoying the previews and look forward to the book actually being published.
But I'm going to head out now. I thought I'd just ramble and tell you all what was going on in my crazy head. Hopefully I'll be able to post about a book eventually. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment