Sunday, November 15, 2015

Update....ish

I am so tempted to tell you about the book I'm reading, but I'm not halfway through it yet. Also I'm never lending books to my little sister again. She came to visit and had the book she borrowed. It broke my heart to see that it was water damaged. She was also nice enough to tell me that it wasn't her fault. The story is that she left an ice pack in her locker and it dripped onto the book. There are so many questions with that story. Like who would put an ice pack in their locker? And, if you put an ice pack in your locker, why put it where it can drip all over your stuff? Jamie McGuire I'm sorry that my sister ruined my copy of Beautiful Disaster. I'm very heartbroken over it. I fear for my other books I lent her. I just have to say that thank the good lord that none of those books are signed. Or I'd really be crying. I do have one book signed by Jamie McGuire and that one I'm never lending out. Its my prized possession. Or at least one of them. But now I have to get a new Beautiful Disaster book. My sister is most likely going to be keeping my books for the rest of their life. Meaning I have to go shopping for new books. Sad face. Only because I have no money at the time. All Time Low has taken it all because I loves them too much to sacrifice seeing them. At least I have my Kpop music to keep me company and motivated. Even though I had to go a few days with out listening to it because my mom wanted me to listen to something else. Worst four days of my life. It was so hard to write with out it. But I'm full on listening again because one of my favorite Kpop bands came out with a new music videos, which means a new audio CD will be coming out. Will I be getting it? Most likely not, because I have no money and my mom is mean. Also with Donny wrapping up at the end of this month, I will be starting my research for the sequel called Elizabeth. Yes, there is a sequel. Only because I'm going to make you guys hate me by the end of Donny when its officially done and hopefully published. Hint, I'm ruining the image of one of the main characters. But I'm going to head out. I have nine thousand words to write by midnight to be considered caught up. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment