Friday, November 13, 2015

Started reading At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey

I'm stuck. So what better way to get rid of writer's block then read a ebook on my computer. Its a quick read and it will give my brain a rest from the constant writing. So as usual I know nothing about the book other then the name and author. Everything is based off first impressions, what I think of the book halfway, and then as a whole. Three posts. Thats all you are getting. Unless the book is like super long or taking me forever to read. Figured I'd go over the rules again, just to remind myself more then anyone else. Remember its been a while. So far first impression is that I'm sensing a romance, which seems to be my main choice of genre when it comes to everything. All I got so far from the first few pages is that our leading lady, Mia sold her virginity to the highest bidder that fit her needs. Prediction, she either falls in love with a multi-millionaire or her best friend that helped her go through all of this. But I have to read to find out. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment