Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hey guys

I know I haven't been posting as much as I should. But its NaNoWriMo and my focus has been mainly on that. I still read every once in a while, but not enough to actually make a post. Also I was gone for a few days. I went to see my favorite people and then I came home early to see the doctor. While I was away I almost fainted for no reason and it had my mom highly concerned. Only because something like that never happens to me. So we have to get it checked out and find out if I have a medical condition that needs instant attention. My mom thinks I have something that my uncle has. Its a big word, so I'm not even going to try to spell it. But I'll try to update as much as I can during the month. I'll probably be posting a preview of chapter three soon for Donny. Maybe even a post on a book I'm reading. But I'll try to post more. Sorry for disappearing on you guys, I'll try to improve. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment