Monday, November 30, 2015

End of NaNoWriMo

Hey guys. I know I haven't been posting like at all for the past week. I think its been a week since I last said something. I don't even know because its been that long. Anyways, I had a good time with the family for Thanksgiving. I'm always very thankful for them because they support me in so many ways. They also like to see me succeed in life. I also worked my butt off at work and at my writing. I mean I really worked hard on my writing. I actually didn't think that I'd be 800 words short from getting the amount I needed by the end of the month. I have my mom to thank for that. She gave me some motivation by coming up with awards if I reached a certain amount. When we came up with this, I was like twenty thousand words behind. She didn't think I'd be able to do it. But here I am taking a break because I'm stuck. I'm currently working on the part where Donny cheats on Liz. Its really hard to do because I've never cheated on anyone. I know that I've been highly attracted to someone else while in a relationship with someone. I even fell in love with someone who was not my boyfriend at the time. But I never cheated. The temptations were there, but never acted on them. Now I kind of wonder if it would be so much easier to write this book if I did give into those temptations. But my mom raised me better then that. Anyways, my rewards that I had were that if I got 40,000 words my mom would get me two CDs. One was going to be one of the bands I saw with her at the beginning of the month and the other was going to be a BTS CD. For 50,000 words my mom was going to get me a Tatsmato plushie doll because I like B.A.P. and Himchan is my favorite member. I'm still wondering why they gave him the color pink, but I'm sure its a good reason. Anyways, if I was to get 60,000 words then I'd get all three. But at this rate, that isn't going to happen. But maybe I'll get stuck with inspiration before midnight and reach the remaining 10,000 words to get all three. But I highly doubt it. I'm too tired to keep going. Its taking all I have just for this final stretch. Also I'm no longer going to post previews of Donny on here. Not when I'm so close to finishing the book. I want you guys to be surprised towards the end. Because I made Donny a total jerk and I want you guys to hate him when you read it. I'm just kidding. There is a lot that happens that makes the book's story. I don't want to reveal any of it until the book is actually published. Also I cut out a few scenes because my mom is my editor. After she is done going over what have, I'll probably include those scenes. Then have someone else edit those parts. But I'm going to head out for now. Wish me luck guys. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment