Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I got Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon back.

Hey guys, I got some books from the library and one of them is a book I read way way way back. I figured I should read it again because I never finished it and there are so many other books in the series that I want to read, but can't because I have this dictionary size book to read. Its literally the size of a dictionary. I honestly forgot how big this book was. Also I'm stuck on chapter fourteen for Donny, so why no read and rest my creative mind. Right now I just restarted the whole book. So I'm no that far into it. I only got two chapters done last night because I was too tired after writing chapter thirteen of Donny. Also my aunt and I just had a meaningful talk. She was nice enough to remind me on why I write in the first place. Also on why I even do this blog. This is all because it is my passion and my grandma Lois always told me to go after things that I feel passionate about. To always live out my dreams. So maybe with this big boost in motivation, I'll be able to finish Donny on time and maybe get a lot of reading done. Its just been a stressful month with the contest and all that has been going down personally. Hopefully the month of December will be a better one. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment