Sunday, November 8, 2015

Catch up post

So I'm reading two books at once. Why? Because I had no idea taking four days off from doing anything would put me so fricken behind. I'm like three books behind my reading goal for this year. I'm ten thousand words behind for NaNoWriMo. And you guys are probably wondering where I have been. I know I posted earlier today, but I thought I'd explain a little bit more on what has been going on the past four days. For those that have been following my facebook, I went to Illinois for a few days. Why? Because there is a group of guys who's concert I never miss. And since I haven't seen them for like six months, I went with my mom to go see them. I'll also be seeing them again next month for their Christmas show. If you don't know who I'm talking about when I only mention that they had a show in Illinois and another one in Wisconsin next month, then we have a problem. I'm just kidding. I went to see All Time Low. I love those guys and I'm a huge fan of them as people. Those guys can put a smile on me face no matter what. But anyways, I stayed at a hotel where the internet wasn't free. So I couldn't post or anything. I did pack a book, but I was too tired the day we arrived because I worked the day before and stayed up in order to direct my mom to the hotel. I pretty much passed out as soon as we got into the room. The next day was show day, so I didn't get anything done that day. Nothing gets done when its a day of All Time Low. They have my complete attention for a whole fricken day because they deserve it. Anyways, sadly while I was at their show I had a bit of an incident. I nearly fainted because apparently I was low on blood sugar. Scared the crap out of me because something like that never happens to me during a concert. So the next day my mom decided instead of going to Milwaukee for Sleeping with Sirens, we were going home. Sad face. She wanted me to get check out to see if I have Hypoglycemia, which she explained to me is like diabetes but just the opposite.  So I came home and sulked for a few days. But now I'm reading and writing like my life depends on it. I will do a post on the books I'm reading as soon as I can. Right now my main focus is to get caught up on my writing. Because that is my passion and I want to join the world of my favorite authors. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment