Thursday, November 12, 2015

I miss reading

Reading doesn't take as much energy as writing. With writing you have to come up with a story and use your creativity nonstop. I'm going to be mentally drained by the end of the week. I'm also never letting myself fall so fricken behind ever again. Anyways, good news is, I'm almost caught up. Also things are getting serious in Donny. I'm happy with how this book it turning out. Now if only my family would stop judging with the fact that I listen to Kpop when I write. It is just so motivating. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I am in the past few days. Its working for me. That is all that matters. Anyways, I'll eventually go back to reading. I'll probably request books that are short in order for me to catch up faster. I would love to read the books I've been reading, but they are thinkers and that takes me forever. Even when you have an author try to explain the book to you and what his vision is is not helping me. But the effort is very much appreciated. Anyways, I'm going to head back to writing. Just thought I'd give an update with my progress. I have previews up to chapter five up for Donny. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think of it so far. Also its hard to believe that I've been with Adsense for a year now. They are probably wondering why they even invested in me. I'm just kidding. I'm avoiding going back to writing as much as possible. I need to sleep a week, or so how it feels, after all of this. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment