Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Still haven't gone back to reading


Its not like I don't want to read, but right now my focus is still trying to catch up with NaNoWriMo. I keep putting it off and I'm way behind. Like I'll never reach my goal until February behind. But I did post the preview to chapter three. So I am at least making some progress. I deserve a round of applause for that. Hopefully I'll get some reading done before the new year, but since its such a hectic time for all of us with Thanksgiving and Christmas and what ever other holiday everyone celebrates. No one is going to get anything done is all I'm saying. Unless you are one of those people that make others think you are a superhero or something awesome. I envy those people because I'm the worst multitasker and I get way too distracted by other things. Like YouTube when I want to listen to Kpop to motivate me. Then I get into the music videos because the dancing is cool, and then I don't get any writing done. I need a Kpop CD for my birthday or Christmas. Speaking of birthday. I had no idea that time was going by so fast that my birthday is next week Thursday. I'm going to be 24. Its scary. Just as scary as going to the doctors to get tested for hypoglycemia, which I still haven't done. I'm going to avoid it as much as I can. I think the only time I'm actually going to get tested is when I finally pass out in the bathtub while showering. Or, my mom sets the appointment for me. I'm a terrible person and so not independent. But I live with my mom to save up for the big move out east. So I might as well use it to my advantage. Right? Anyways, I'm going to head out. I only wanted to let you all know what is going on lately. Nothing much. Just me not writing Donny like I should. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment