Sunday, July 5, 2015

Finished reading Born of Defiance

I honestly finished this book yesterday, but due to it being a holiday, I got nothing done. Anyways, a lot happened in the book, to the point I have no idea what to tell you. I can say that Fain never shows his face in the book, sadly. But the book takes place at the same time the first book in the series happens. Took me a while to figure it out, but that puts all the fun into the book. It also what interesting to see all that was happening else where while the first book told a different prespective. Kind of makes me curious on how Born of Betrayal is going to play out. I am so excited for that book that I have it already requested for the library. Anyways, back to the book. Talyn's life gets more complicated when he admits his feelings for Felicia and shows her that he is Starlen. Also the royal house is complete jerks and do a lot of thing that make a lot of people mad. All hell breaks loose in the book that you just have to read to believe and experience. It practically had me refusing to put the book down because it was so intense. Luckly not a lot of crying scenes. Thank you for that Sherrilyn. Anyways, I love the book just as much as the others. Hopefully I'll be able to by it sometime this month or next. Depends on what library is ready to get rid of their books. Probably won't be until next year knowing my luck. But I'm going to head out. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment