Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Started reading Born of Defiance by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Okay, so I was going to finish The Devil Laughed, but then I remembered that I have a library book that I needed to read before I had to return it. So here it is. I'm still trying to figure out on how it ties into the rest of the series, but I'm still pretty excited to read this book. I love the League series and I love Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. She is honestly one of my most favorite writers out there. Anyways, so far I have been introduce to the two main characters of the book, Talyn and Felicia. They both have fathers who aren't in the picture, and are both down graded because of it. Right now I'm only halfway through chapter two and its a very long chapter. I'm already breezing through this book, which is expected because it only takes me like three days to read Sherrilyn's books. But I'm going to head out and read some more before I tell you all that is going on. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment