Sunday, July 19, 2015

Reading Compromising Positions by Jenna Bayley-Burke

I could of sworn that I had a post about this book already, but I must of been dreaming or something. Because there is no post what so ever on this book. Anyways, I started this book before When I'm Gone. So I apologize for mentioning this book while reading that one and confusing the hell out of everyone. I was pretty sure there was a post already. Even I can make major embarrassing mistakes on here. So the book so far is pretty good. I thought things were going to heat up pretty quickly because of the major make out scene in the leading lady's apartment. But sadly its has slowed down because our leading man 'doesn't want to betray his best friend's trust', and I just say he is feeling out of his element and is freaking out. Anyways, our two main characters has to do this class together where they show different sex positions. You can see how interesting that class is for them. Especially if the leading lady is using it to her advantage to bag the leading man. Very clever must I say. Also this book probably would want you to become a gym instructor if it was offering that kind of class. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment