Saturday, July 18, 2015

Finished reading When I'm Gone

Sorry for the delay. I meant to post sooner, but my brother is hugging the charger for the computers. He has a little computer addiction. Anyways, I finished the book. I stayed up until four in the morning to finish it, which I didn't. I had to finish it last minute before I had to return it to the library. Anyways, I was starting to think that there was going to be no heartbreak in the book because it took so long to get to it. It was almost the end of the book and it only lasted two chapters. I guess that is what happens when you have a mother willing to travel over states just to talk some sense into the girl. My mom wouldn't do that for me, even when I hint to her that she should since I can't read the fricken guy. Anyways, I loved the book as always and I already requested the next book When You're Back from the library. Not sure when it will be back, but I can't wait to read it. I'm still waiting for the day where Nan finally finds someone that makes her less bitter. I still hate her. But hopefully Abbi won't leave that character forever alone. She is too nice for that. But go read the book if you haven't already. If you haven't even read the series, go start that like right now. But I'm going to head out. My brother is breathing down my back for the computer charger so he can play World of Warcraft. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment