Saturday, July 25, 2015

Reading Love Unscripted part 2

I have no idea what I said the last time I posted about this book. So if I repeat myself, I'm sorry. I'm just going by what I remember. Anyways, we have our leading lady Taryn who has been through a lot in her little old life. She owns a pub and is the only survivor of her family. Thats kind of sad to be honest. Well, she still has her uncle, but I get the feeling that they aren't that close. But her life is turned upside down the moment a famous movie star enters town to shoot a movie. It gets even more turned upside down when he runs in her pub looking for cover from screaming fans. Little did she know that it was going to be a start of a beautiful relationship. Well, so far its been pretty easy for them. We all know that things are going to get crazy when someone leaks about their secret relationship. Then some hearts are going to be broken and miserable until someone realizes that they love the other too much to live with out them and fights to get them back. Typical love story, but I like this one because its kind of familiar to me in a sense. Probably I may or may not be going through the same thing with a certain guy from a certain band. If only I could read him better. Men. Anyways, the book is really good and I can't wait to see what this book has to hold in the rest of the three fourths of the book. Also the books gets us girls hopes up because who doesn't want to date a movie star or some other famous person. I'm all for dating Liam Hemsworth as a fantasy. He has such pretty eyes. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment