Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Reading Love Unscripted part 3

I'm finally halfway through the book, actually a little farther then that, but I'm now starting to just breeze through the book. I'm not sure why it was taking me so long to read the damn book. Anyways, our lovers finally give into desire and everything is dandy. Well, until you have the paparazzi and tabloids saying things that aren't even true. Reason why I don't read magazines in the first place. You never know what the put in them is true or not. Luckly this lovely author shows the lies the tabloids can tell. But I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles. But anyways, our two love birds don't only have screaming fans and jealous co-stars trying to test their boundaries. We also have a stalker in the shadows. But I'm thinking the lady is stalking Taryn and not Ryan. Anyways, things are getting crazy for Taryn and she is a little overwhelmed. Good thing she has Ryan there to help her get used to the new life she has. Or, is he? There are still some situations that still have no answers and we all know every romance needs some killer heartache that makes you want to cry. Its only a matter of time. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment