Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Reading Love Unscripted

Hey fellow bookworms, its your favorite slacker. At least I hope I'm your favorite. Anyways, I'm not slacking by choice. Apparently its frowned upon to read a book while on your way to visit your grandmother in the hospital. Honestly, what am I supposed to do for the hour and a half drive. There really isn't anything to talk about when we all either work, or stay home and help out. But you aren't here to read me complaining about my family. You are here to read about the latest book I'm reading. And honestly I'm not that far. I'm like three chapters in. So far, I like it. You just know the book is going to be full of dramatic moment. Along with some funny and heartbreaking ones. You also hope that is all you will get with how big the book is. I actually thought this book was going to be smaller the first time I got it to read. But we have our average leading lady who owns her own bar and has to suffer through her best friend gushing over the famous movie star shooting his movie in town. Of course wouldn't you know that our leading lady had a moment with said movie star. Now things are just starting to get interesting. Sorry I couldn't write more. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment