Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stopped reading The Devil Laughed

Okay, I stopped reading The Devil Laughed for a couple of reasons. The main one is that I simply misplaced the book. I'm hoping that I didn't forget it at work, but its most likely laying around the house somewhere. I'm pretty sure my brother wanted to be the little devil that he is and hid the book. I wouldn't put it past him. Also I'm running behind on reading once again. Usually happens when I read mysteries. I take my time, taking in every detail, and I finish the book in like three months. Sadly I just don't have time for that. So I had to pick up some other books that should be pretty quick. Also I am finally getting Abbi Glines' book When I'm Gone from the library. It took like forever to get that book. I really hate my book budget. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment