Friday, July 3, 2015

Reading Born of Defiance

So, I'm about halfway through Born of Defiance and I now know how it ties into the rest of the series. I also know why this was released before Born of Betrayal. I'm not going to tell you why, because that would ruin the whole surprise and I hate spoilers. I'm just wondering when Felicia find out who Talyn's father is. Also I want to know if and when his father shows his face in the story. Wouldn't that be exciting to read about? Talyn seeing his father for the first time ever that didn't include pictures. I believe I just got even more excited to continue this book. So far I really like it and I'm trying to breeze through it, but I have family members that always want something the moment I pick up the book to read it. Also I just got my favorite video game in the mail, I'm a huge Devil May Cry fan, and I have the urge to play the story out since I have every single one that was released. Or that I could find at least. I hear there was another Devil May Cry game released, but I don't know what its called or where to find it. But back to the book because I'm rambling. Judging by how slow it is today, I'll probably get most of the book done tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure. With that I'm heading out to read some more. So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment