Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Finished reading Primal Law

I only have one small chapter left in the book and it better not end the way I think its going to end. If it does, I'm going to be mad. They finally give into their needs, even though she waited until he was on his death bed, and then it all get ripped away. How dare you J.D. Tyler? Hopefully there is a miracle somewhere in this last chapter or later in the series because I'm very upset right now. I was really enjoying the new couple.  Anyways, the book was a little slow at first. It kind of grew on my like fungus. But its a good book and the author knew how to draw you in just enough to make you hate him in the end. Why do authors have the need to kill people? It is just not cool. But got check out the book. I liked it a lot and you might to as well. I just might also buy the next book in the series. But first I have to pay back my mom for helping me out with my new couch. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment