Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 1st birthday to my blog

Its amazing that I've had this up for a year already. It was just something I discussed with my mom about starting. I didn't think that I would keep it up for a year. But I'd like to thank all those that took the time to read my blog or even just skimmed through it. I have accomplished so much already and I hope to only continue reading books with all of you. I look forward to another year of more books from new and old authors. Also I look forward to your requests on what I should read. But for not I'm going to head out and get a little farther in The Devil Laughed. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to check this blog out. You have no idea how much it means to me. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment