Saturday, August 1, 2015

Almost done reading Love Unscripted

This will most likely be my last post on the book. A lot has happened since I last posted and I have no idea where to start. You know that the book has stalkers, obsessed fans, possessive bodyguards, and a relationship that has to fight every obstacle to survive. Taryn even almost dies. Also I got to experience these two lovely main characters get the greatest news ever, only to have it ripped away from them. That was mean of you Tina Reber. You made me cry. Anyways, they went through a serious rough patch to the point that the possessive bodyguard saw and opportunity of weakness. The jerk tried to tear these two apart. And he seemed like such a nice guy. I hope the guy loses his job and gets arrested. Anyways, I have to finish the last thirty pages of the book. I hope everything works out between our star crossed lovers. I am really falling in love with this book and I can't wait to read the next one in the series. Please go check out this book. Its worth it, even if it may be a little slow in some parts. But that is just to prepare you for whats to come in the end. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment