Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Halfway through This Man

So I'm about halfway through this book and I can say it is defiantly not meant for children. Things get steamy by the third chapter. By the fourth chapter the characters are on each other like rabbits. Thank you for making this book highly awkward to read in public. I really appreciate it. Anyways, things are happening in the book. Our leading lady is stubborn and likes to over think things. Why? Because she is an idiot and the author made her that way. I guess its not a good romance with out one of the main characters being difficult. But it still makes an interesting story line. Also makes me want to slap the main character. Also I am tempted to jump in the book and spray our leading man, Jesse, down with a fire hose. The man needs to chill. In more ways then one. If you are or about to read this book, you will see why. But things are in fact getting interesting. Our leading lady is finally giving in to her desires and says some things she would never say sober. Also her best friend is against her in this whole entire book. Gotta love the best friends that help the one doing the chasing then the one being chased. Anyways, I'm really enjoying the book right now. And, not because it is full of steamy naughty scenes. The drama is really good and so is the mystery of Jesse. Like who the hell is this guy? Hopefully that question starts getting answered soon or I will be begging my mom to give me enough of my money to by the next book. Big mistake making her keep track of my finances. I can't by anymore books. Sad face. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment