Thursday, August 27, 2015

Halway through The Nymph King

Hey guys. Your favorite slacker here. Okay maybe I'm not your favorite, but I'm still a slacker. I am sorry about not posting as often as I usually do. I have seemed to have overwhelmed myself with the loads of books I decided to read. Not a smart idea on my part. But I can at least say that I'm halfway through a book. I'm actually surprised with how fast I'm reading this book. Usually it takes me forever to read it because I never have the motivation. I'm probably knuckling down on the books because NaNoWriMo is coming up. I'm most likely thinking on working on Donny during that. Then I can work on the sequel in April. But enough of my writing. Lets get talking about the reason why you are here. Our lovely leading lady is completely resistant to our nymph king. Which puzzles him and intrigues him. Well she isn't completely resistant to him. She just has some really strong will power. I'm just waiting for the chapter where she finally gives in. Then you know the sparks will fly. The dragons are also probably going to show and all hell will break loose but I'm getting ahead of myself here. I didn't mention that one of the king's men decides to challenge him for the throne. Luckly the guy learned a valuable lesson and was able to be carried away with his life. But now our king has claimed our leading lady and declared her his queen. Thats pretty much where I have left off in the book. Not a lot has happened. Just our leading lady constantly being put to the test with her attraction to the nymph king. There is just so much a girl's heart can take before she gives in. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment