Saturday, August 29, 2015

Something Beautiful by Jamie McGuire

I got my Maddox fix. I'm also really sad to see this series coming to an end. I believe there is only one book left and that comes out in January. I don't want it to end. Anyways, I loved the book as always because I just love the Maddox boys. They all love just as strong as the other. Also I'd like to say thank you to Jamie for almost giving me a heart attack by nearly killing off a Maddox, again. If I remember correctly that is the fourth one you almost killed. But I think I was just as happy with the reunion as the characters were. The moment made me cry. I wish I could say a lot about the book, but that would just ruin it all. We all know its about Shepley and America. This is there love story, well kind of. But it was sweet none the less. But I'm going to head out. I have a wedding gift I have to finish. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment