Thursday, August 20, 2015

Only a little bit left in This Man

I am not sure if this is going to be my last post on this book or not. I guess we will just have to see. Anyways, our leading lady Ava has finally admitted to her feelings about Jesse. Even though he is still a complete mystery. We also still don't know a lot about the Manor yet, but I have a feeling that its coming up pretty soon. I bet it will be during the social event. Also I'm still trying to figure out what Sarah is all about. The woman is defiantly a character you can hate. The woman is everywhere and as fake her boobs. Well at least according to Ava. So far I'm really enjoying the book. I stopped when Jesse had to grab Ava from the club after she promised to not drink. He is extremely pissed at her. I just wonder what all is going to go down since he hasn't spoken a word to her since they arrived at his place. Also I want to know how this social event is going to happen. We all know that if you put the jealous female friend in the same room as your girlfriend, drama is going to explode. I can't wait to see how that is all going to go down. Sorry I couldn't write more. If I said anything else, it would just ruin the story. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment