Sunday, August 9, 2015

Halfway through Every Last Breath

This is a bitter sweet moment. I'm halfway through the book. I say bittersweet because I am almost done with the book and have almost all of my answers. But I don't want the book to end. Anyways, Layla made her choice on who she wants to be with. I ended up doing a happy dance at that point and was tempted to jump in the book and slap the sore loser. Hopefully the sore loser will come around and at least try to make things right with Layla. Anyways the book is getting really exciting. Layla fights her jerk-of-a-father, he then gets killed by the bad demon on the loose (Not sure why yet), Layla finds out she can get Sam's soul and send it to where it belongs, and Roth turns into a big party pooper. Come on, we all know that is what Layla is thinking at this point in chapter thirteen. Honestly maybe he isn't? I haven't finished the chapter quite yet to know. But I'm pretty sure he is a party pooper. But I'm going to head out right now and see if he really is a party pooper or not. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment