Saturday, August 8, 2015

Reading Every Last Breath

There are so many secrets in this book right now and I'm only one chapter five. Its killing me. I want answers, not more secrets. I don't even want more questions on what is going on in the book. Who is Layla going to pick? What did Cayman whisper to Layla? How are they going to defeat the big bad demon? How are they going to save Sam's soul? Where does Layla go after all of this is done with? Most important question of all that I have said before, WHO THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO PICK? I can't take it anymore. I must know. I hope its Roth. They guys is doing some things that even make my heart go pitter patter. Come on. Even the words he whispered to her when she was healing from a fatal wound was amazing. He even says some more pretty amazing words in this book. Team Roth for the win. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment