Thursday, August 13, 2015

Finished reading When You're Back

I am going to make this quick because I'm tired and I was pretty much up all night just to finish this book. Things got super interesting, but Reese and Mase proved to people that their love can withhold against any obstacle thrown their way. Mase gets told that his cousin has the hots for him and that every one saw it but him. Reese tries to be civil with Captain and it back fires. Reese also gets her past thrown in her face and then has a huge life changing moment or two. But the main question that doesn't get answered through out the whole entire book is, who the hell is Captain? We all know that he is Blaire's brother and all. But we don't actually know who he is. Especially when he does something in the book that just makes us go, What? I wonder what the next book has in store for us. I can't wait to find out because we all know that Abbi has to answer that question. I'm just dying to know who Captain is and if Nan finally gets the personality change she so desperately needs. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment