Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Started reading The Nymph King by Gena Showalter

Nothing like reading two books at once. Why is that? Because I have too many damn books at the library and I'm pretty sure they want me to get rid of them. Or at least cut down on the request list. I'm terrible when it comes to books. Anyways, this is my latest library read. You all know that I read The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter. Well, here is another on of her books from a different series. The Nymph King is third in in the Atlantis series. So far I've had to deal with dragons, a woman called the Jewel of Atlantis, Vampires, and now sex driven Nymphs. And if I remember correctly, I will be reading about a vampire lord in the next book. Anyways, the book starts off with the Nymph king surrounded by woman that he slept with the night before. Apparently the nymphs get their strength by having sex, and while our king was getting strong, his men are getting weaker. Good thing he felt guilty or I would be highly upset. But now they are on a mission to find women to make the king's army strong against the dragon forces. And that is pretty much where I left off. I've only read like two chapters. But I still learned a lot so far. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment