Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Started reading When You're Back by Abbi Glines

Surprise, surprise. Its another Abbi Glines book. You guys have to be getting so sick of me talking about her books. I think I only have one more series to start reading and another to finish up. Unless she comes out with more books. Anyways, this book is the second installment of our favorite cowboy, Mase. I honestly thought that the last book was going to be the only book about him, but I guess I was wrong. Which I usually am, so that is no surprise there. But according to the back of the book, yes I actually read the back this time, things get a little complicated. You all know how much I love complicated. It makes the book more realistic. Anyways, Blaire's brother is going to cause some problems along with Mase's cousin. Things are going to get good and they are already starting to. Captain has his eyes on Reese and has already started filling her little pretty head with doubts. I wonder how this is all going to play out. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment