Friday, August 7, 2015

Reading Compromising Positions part 2

I know I have gone missing in the past few days. I'm sorry about that. We got an unexpected visit from my great aunt from Oklahoma. Also I've been trying to figure out where my damn missing book went. I went to go get it so I can go back to read it and it wasn't where my mother said. Trust me, I will go back to reading The Devil Laughed the moment I find it. I promise. My brother most likely hid it really well this time around and I'm kind of tempted to tie him up until he talks. But at least I can go back to reading Compromising Positions.Well, sort of. I say that because the book is taking a long time to read. Its a slow book. Actually its getting to that point where I am about to say screw it and just say I read it and call it good. I'm a horrible person sometimes. But if I do that, I'll let you guys know and then someone else can read the book for me and send me their review on the book. Like I said before, this place is just one big book club where we read together. So if the book doesn't pick up in a few more pages, I'm going to hang it up. I really don't want to, but its taking me forever. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment